One to One Coaching
One to one coaching sessions for players of all abilities: PFC developed our One2One programme with the development of all players – from beginner to elite (and everyone in between) and aged 4 to 18. One2One sessions are ideal for players who are looking for a player-centred coaching programme, focusing on all four-corners of the FA’s model in a one to one coaching environment.
Our One2One philosophy:
- To create an enjoyable environment that puts the developmental needs of the player first
- To partner players with coaches who suit their character, to ensure that the potential of the session can be maximised
- To build suitable session plans, tailored around the player’s strengths and weaknesses
- Provide players and parents with appropriate feedback, including the use of the “One2One Pack” that is received on the completion of 6 sessions and continually updated
- To build players’ ability “holistically”, focusing psychologically, technically, physically, socially and tactically in equal measure with each session
An initial assessment will be carried out on each player by their coach. This will involve the coach assessing strengths and weaknesses to create the aforementioned plan.
Each session follows a specific structure, working on the fundamentals outlined in the One2One philosophy:
- Briefing and session-specific fun warm up
- Ball mastery and passing/receiving
- SAQ (speed, agility and quickness)
- Topical end game and debrief
“PFC have been a revelation, the attention to details they have shown in coaching my son is top class. All through the session the coach is providing quality information and fine technical corrections to improve my sons body shape and technique on the ball.
After one session with Joe, my son said and I quote, “my coach was top class tonight Dad”. The sessions are challenging, hard work but most importantly fun, my son cannot wait to get to the venue to be challenged again by the next session,
My son’s footwork and touch have really improved over the past few weeks, and he has really enjoyed the (SAQ’s) speed, agility and quickness work. I’m that impressed I’m hoping to book another weekly one on one session with PFC from September onwards.”