Providing Professional Football and Sports Coaching across Cheshire and Greater Manchester
UPDATED MAY 2018
Premier Sports Coaching and Events Limited t/a Premier Football Coaching (PFC) has created this policy which covers how we:
- Collect your data
- Use the data
- Disclose your data
- Transfer your data
- Store data
By visiting and using this website to establish an account, provide us any personal information, respond to our e-mails, request additional information from us, contact our customer support or administration team, purchase products or services or request any other service assistance from us, you consent to the collection, use, storage and sharing to your personal data as described in our full policy below.
- Introduction and General Terms
- what information the PFC may collect about you;
- how PFC will use information we collect about you;
- when PFC may use your details to contact you;
- whether the PFC will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
- Who are we?
Premier Sports Coaching and Events Limited t/a Premier Football Coaching (PFC) provides sports coaching across the UK. Working closely with schools and parents we deliver a wide range of programmes, from After School Clubs, holiday camps and events to player development and coaching services to a range of junior football cubs.
- What information will the PFC collect about me?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of the PFC`s services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, competitions, live chats, message boards, web and mobile notifications, telephone or text PFC, book tickets for a PFC event or create an account using the PFC’s online registration system we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, gender or date of birth. This can also consist of information about the children you ask us to care for their name, date of birth, school they attend and any medical conditions they may have. We will use your contact details to communicate with you about your child’s use of services.
- How will PFC use the information it collects about me and my children?
PFC will use your personal or your child’s personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide our services, access our activities, register your child’s attendance, enable access to online content, to provide you with information about our services and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- to contact you about a request or enquiry you have made, including any content you provide.
- When will PFC contact me?
PFC may contact you:
- in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for yourself or on behalf of your child, in order to ensure that PFC can deliver the services, e.g. to verify your email when you sign up for a PFC account, or to help you reset your password, if there are unplanned changes to our service delivery due to unforeseen events, such as extreme weather or school closure or if there is an emergency relating to your child);
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about PFC products or services;
- in relation to any personalised services you are using;
- to update you on any material changes to PFC’s policies and practices; and
- Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
PFC will only send you marketing emails or contact you on PFC platforms where you have agreed to this. We offer regular emails, including a monthly update, to let you know about PFC programmes and services. From time to time we may also contact you to ask your views on issues affecting the PFC.
- Will the PFC share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information within PFC except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, including for child protection reasons)
We may share your personal information with our education delivery partners to enable registration with your education service provider.
- How long will PFC keep my information?
- Can I find out what personal information PFC holds about me?