Providing Professional Football and Sports Coaching across Cheshire and Greater Manchester
As we begin a phased and measured return to Junior Football Clubs, Schools and Academies we have assessed and updated how we will operate, to deliver our sessions in a safe and hygienic way.
Controls in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Players will be asked to self- assess for COVID-19 prior to attending training, anyone who is symptomatic or living in a household with possible or actual COVID-19 must not attend or participate.
Players and coaches to follow best practice for travel, including minimizing use of public transport and walking or cycling if possible. People from a household or support bubble can travel together in a vehicle.
- Stringent handwashing to take place before and after every lesson/session.
- Entry and exit anti-bacterial gel to be provided and used by coaches, players and spectators.
- Players to bring their own drink, clearly labelled.
- Goalkeepers are to disinfect their gloves regularly in breaks of training and thoroughly afterwards.
- All footballs and equipment will be cleaned after each session.
- No player to be asked to collect any equipment.
- No bibs or bands to be used during sessions /lessons.
- Coaches to use their own football/equipment if a demonstration is required.
- Where possible players should arrive at the session/venue with the clothing intended for the activity to limit the need to use a changing area.
- Records of all players that attend matches/training sessions (incl. contact details) to be kept to support NHS test and Trace.
- Ensure venue has appropriate measures in place, including entry and exit system.
Social distancing to be adhered to before /after training and any breaks in play.
Competitive training is now permitted with groups of 30 including coach, session plans have been updated accordingly.
Coaches to limit persistent close proximity of players during training.
Goal celebrations should be avoided.
1st Aid Box incl. ice packs within training area.
Players will be encouraged to self-administer treatment for minor knocks under the supervision of the coach.
- For more serious injuries, players will be treated by the coach in accordance with the Emergency Action Plan.
- Each coach to have PPE in their first aid kit and will ensure this is worn at all times.